Handgjorda exklusiva bakverk till event, bröllop och fest







onsdag 1 september 2010

o´ ulriksdal!

This weekend Holy Sweet were part of a wedding exhibition called "Sommaralongen" at beautiful Ulriksdals Slottsträdgårdar. We hade made a dessert table in coulours white, black and bright yellow. We will post more pictures and details on what was on the table tomorrow, but those pictures wont be as good as the ones we are about to show you, by far... really far.
One of the people passing our little booth at Ulriksdal was sweet photographer Aleksandra Olejnik
, and she took a bunch of stunning pfotographs of our table! I love this style of photography, it´s so dreamy! You should definatley go to her site and check her out!
Aleksandra- Thank you so much for letting us use your pics! We absolutely adore them! We hope we´ll have the pleasure to meet you soon again.







Love,
Linda & Christina

4 kommentarer:

Nina Designs + Parties sa...

I love this table, and the photos are amazing! Congratulations!

åsa - hello sugar sa...

hade den stora äran att få se ert dessertbord och det var underbart! hoppas ni får in många beställningar! superfina bilder. :)

Where My Heart Is sa...

I can't wait to see more photos tomorrow. I did my first dessert table for a vintage inspired Sweet 16 Party for my daughter a few weeks ago. I really appreciate all the work involved!!!

Aleksandra Olejnik sa...

Thank you Linda & Christina!
This was my "holy sweet" pleasure and I hope I can taste those yummy things soon :)

Aleksandra Olejnik